Do you ever find yourself relaxing on a quiet park bench, enjoying the last vestiges of the warm summer air, watching the people stroll by, a jogger rushes past you, and you find yourself thinking, "Man, I could definitely break that guys arm using that setup we learned the other day, if only I had written it down!"
Well consider that problem solved. Keep track of all of your preferred methods for submission application using The Journal.
• 5"x7" Spiralbound Notebook
• Durable Thick Glossy Laminate Cover
• 75 Leaves of Lined Paper (150 Pages to Write On)
• Black Coil Binding Allows the Notebook to Lay Completely Flat
• Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending